STUDY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

向下
Fleeting
文章數 : 2
積分 : 6
注冊日期 : 2020-08-16

Question two A. If f is continuous, use l'Hospital's Rule to show that f(x+h)-f(x-h) = f'(x) 2h B. Differentiate with respect to x x+1 (i) (ii) Vx V1+x² (ii) [10 marks] Evaluate the integral 5 S (1 + 3x)dx -1 Empty Question two A. If f is continuous, use l'Hospital's Rule to show that f(x+h)-f(x-h) = f'(x) 2h B. Differentiate with respect to x x+1 (i) (ii) Vx V1+x² (ii) [10 marks] Evaluate the integral 5 S (1 + 3x)dx -1

周日 8月 16, 2020 6:36 pm
Question two A. If f is continuous, use l'Hospital's Rule to show that f(x+h)-f(x-h) = f'(x) 2h B. Differentiate with respect to x x+1 (i) (ii) Vx V1+x² (ii) [10 marks] Evaluate the integral 5 S (1 + 3x)dx -1 HcjaMG

Question two A. If f is continuous, use l'Hospital's Rule to show that f(x+h)-f(x-h) = f'(x) 2h B. Differentiate with respect to x x+1 (i) (ii) Vx V1+x² (ii) [10 marks] Evaluate the integral 5 S (1 + 3x)dx -1
Christopher N.
Contributor
文章數 : 16
積分 : 18
注冊日期 : 2020-05-01

Question two A. If f is continuous, use l'Hospital's Rule to show that f(x+h)-f(x-h) = f'(x) 2h B. Differentiate with respect to x x+1 (i) (ii) Vx V1+x² (ii) [10 marks] Evaluate the integral 5 S (1 + 3x)dx -1 Empty 回復: Question two A. If f is continuous, use l'Hospital's Rule to show that f(x+h)-f(x-h) = f'(x) 2h B. Differentiate with respect to x x+1 (i) (ii) Vx V1+x² (ii) [10 marks] Evaluate the integral 5 S (1 + 3x)dx -1

周日 8月 16, 2020 6:44 pm
Question two A. If f is continuous, use l'Hospital's Rule to show that f(x+h)-f(x-h) = f'(x) 2h B. Differentiate with respect to x x+1 (i) (ii) Vx V1+x² (ii) [10 marks] Evaluate the integral 5 S (1 + 3x)dx -1 0d5c3z
Question two A. If f is continuous, use l'Hospital's Rule to show that f(x+h)-f(x-h) = f'(x) 2h B. Differentiate with respect to x x+1 (i) (ii) Vx V1+x² (ii) [10 marks] Evaluate the integral 5 S (1 + 3x)dx -1 ME39IB
Question two A. If f is continuous, use l'Hospital's Rule to show that f(x+h)-f(x-h) = f'(x) 2h B. Differentiate with respect to x x+1 (i) (ii) Vx V1+x² (ii) [10 marks] Evaluate the integral 5 S (1 + 3x)dx -1 PTP4yL
Question two A. If f is continuous, use l'Hospital's Rule to show that f(x+h)-f(x-h) = f'(x) 2h B. Differentiate with respect to x x+1 (i) (ii) Vx V1+x² (ii) [10 marks] Evaluate the integral 5 S (1 + 3x)dx -1 ZqmuEZ

回頂端
這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章